This book will teach you how to find and land a Microsoft .NET software development job and make you a better developer in the process. Learn the secrets of senior developers and take your career to the next level!
Buy it today:
You will learn:
- The five traits that every successful developer should possess.
- The best places to find .NET development jobs.
- How to dramatically increase your chances by doing one thing that HR does not want you to do.
- How to write a professional resume that will knock 'em dead.
- Secret techniques for getting more interviews.
- The one word that can boost your chances of success by up to 94%.
- The questions to ask them to determine if the job would be a good fit for you.
- Over 110 interview questions (with answers) across various technologies.
- And lots more, including tons of technical information and learning resources regarding programming and .NET.
This book is designed for:
- College students wondering what they need to know to break into the development field.
- Junior developers who want to take their careers to the next level.
- Senior developers who want to make themselves more marketable.
Praise for the Book
"It really is a total package. You don't need any other resource to find and land a .Net development job. The title is not misleading."
- D. Stepp
"There were many useful tips on interviewing and links to some helpful resources. I would definitely recommend this book if you are hunting for a .Net Development job."
- H. Lee
"It is not a cheat sheet to help you trick someone into hiring you, but rather a true preparation guide that will help you get noticed and continue to help you hone your skills after you are hired."
- D. Ellerbee
About the Author
Dave Haynes has been programming professionally for over 14 years. He's helped both small businesses and Fortune 500 companies achieve success through innovation and solid development strategies. He loves technology, good design, great books, and his family.
Prepare for your interview anywhere!
The definitive mobile app for preparing for a .NET interview has been released! It's a flash card based app with questions and answers (with full explanations). Many questions came from How to Find and Land a Microsoft .NET Development Job, but there are probably 75 or so new questions/answers not listed in the book. There are over 200 questions in all.